• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Don’t eat from subway, ***** food. Foot long made by one of @Sammy1887 cousins.

Nah mate.
I feel like a lot of people are food snobs, but judging from how the majority on here have agreed that subway and KFC are rank I’m now starting to realise I’m just one of those people who can eat anything.

I like subway, KFC, McDonald’s, even those cheap pizzas you get from chicken and ship shops.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
KFC is horrible. I remember eating in UK. Trash burgers. Even here its awful. But this random cafe/restaurant had great burgers. Loved Nandos in Birmingham near that gigantic shopping place.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
This is just a matter of time. I love the fact Tierney is actually a good defender (Monreal is, Kolasinac is not). 25m for a player who could be our left back for a decade is a steal.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
KFC is horrible. I remember eating in UK. Trash burgers. Even here its awful. But this random cafe/restaurant had great burgers. Loved Nandos in Birmingham near that gigantic shopping place.
KFC in the UK is poor. The only thing consistent there is the wings. Because it’s a franchise the quality you get across the branches aren’t uniform.

My dad owns a business in Bucharest so I visit every summer, and the KFC here is insanely good compared to what I get in London. No contest.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I feel like a lot of people are food snobs, but judging from how the majority on here have agreed that subway and KFC are rank I’m now starting to realise I’m just one of those people who can eat anything.

I like subway, KFC, McDonald’s, even those cheap pizzas you get from chicken and ship shops.

These lot don't go outside, they just eat mashed potatoes on their wheelchairs. You'll eat any of these if you're hungry, drunk or high enough.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
KFC in Brixton is good, way better than any other I've had

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The one next to POW? Swear that place is rogue.

The one on the corner nearish tube station, when i used to live in London I went there a few times and everything tasted extra seasoned and spicy

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

Only had KFC once and it was disgusting, nothing wrong with the bucket as My mates Loved it.

Nandos was great the One time I had it, chicken livers yummy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom