• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Well tickle my testicles, what a weird rumour.

Don't have to ask me twice.

giphy.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
They wanted Suarez to go with an obligation to buy and they eventually relented to make it an option instead. Barca need to accept that there's not a market for this guy right now so they won't really get to dictate terms.

The loan fee will be high in that case and then there's the wages. Probably £15-20m all in for a one year loan. Can't see us doing that.

Reactions: A_G

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Emery did say he wanted a midfielder after signing Ceballos, couldn't tell if he meant that before the window begun or what.

blaise

If we can get rid of Özil or Mikhi why not, you dont turn away quality player. Also could be Raul doing favors to Coutinho agent for future dealings. He is not 150m player of course but he ****s over most of our options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom