• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Croydon is a bit of a dive in places tbf. Wouldn’t even walk my Rottweilers through certain ends.

Box Park’s alright tbf, went Ends festival in the park there which was really good tbf.

Rest of it is a bit sh*t, Luna is possibly the worst nightclub I’ve ever been to.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Admittedly, I don't really watch the Bundesliga regularly so I'm largely unfamiliar with Upamecano. From what I can see from his highlights, he strikes me as almost a carbon copy of Kolo. Same height, same massive frame, great athlete whose positional mistakes are redeemed by his excellent athleticism. Now on its face signing a clone of Kolo seems like a decent enough idea but I worry what a Kolo clone would look like without a Campbell next to him and a Gilberto and Vieira ahead of him to help make up for his occasional positional lapses.

Gervais

Established Member
Box Park’s alright tbf, went Ends festival in the park there which was really good tbf.

Rest of it is a bit sh*t, Luna is possibly the worst nightclub I’ve ever been to.
Croydon nightlife died with Tiger. You’d get a better night out in Bromley these days.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Actually went to Croydon once to buy some film for my analong cameras, this was before smartphones were a thing. I got lost and managed to luck my way to the store.

Got lost again and managed to luck my way back to the train. It was a fun and quite long detour.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
This guy or nothing for me don't want another average player for the 40 million mark, get a cert beast like this kid pay over the odds and get the proper talent for once..

neimad

Gonna be a long day. Will be regular checking of the phone during meetings.

Whoever does the updating of the titles.... Godspeed Squire. We need you most these last few days.

Zaza

Yeah but if you do good business this window you may not need to do much for a year or two.

Liverpool signed a lot of player the last season or two and now nothing.

If our first 11 looked like this starting 2020/2021 would be ok with some minor tweeks and younger players a year older.

Leno
Bellerin
Saliba
Upamecano
Tierney
Xhaka
Torreria
Willock/Özil
Pepe
Laca
Auba

With a bench of

Martinez
Kolasinac
AMN
Holding
Nelson
Willock/Özil
Eddie
Iwobi

You could add a RB cover and maybe Ceballos replacement for 50-60 million. So if we act now slightly over invest this year and can mean under investing next year.

When generally players will cost more as the market suggests.
Defence is too young and lacking in experience especially the CB. We need a Van Dijk type of signing...Upamecano and Saliba are very talented but too inexperienced for me.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
First it was us needing to meet the 70 million demand and now they're saying we need to meet the release clause. Don't know who to trust on this.

malik180

Bring our very own BFG out of retirement if every other move fails for a cb. Surely he would be better than mustafi at least he has a working brain as a starting point.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom