• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Iwobi has had chances plenty of them and he hasnt done enough to make us think we cant do better.

Yes other players could go and should go first but we cannot say no to selling someone just because clubs havent made moves for Özil or Mkhitaryan. Iwobi isnt good enough nothing else matters.

Next year another average season, a year less on his contract are we getting more or less than whats currently on the table?

Aevi

Hale End FC
If Zaha goes, they'll need to bring a replacement in quickly. Iwobi could be that, either through a swap + money with us or just money to us after selling him elsewhere.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If Zaha goes, they'll need to bring a replacement in quickly. Iwobi could be that, either through a swap + money with us or just money to us after selling him elsewhere.
The transfer window is just waiting for the domino effect to kick in. So far it hasnt happened but its coming.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Everton will pay more than palace.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Sell Everton Iwobi.

Use the money to get Zaha now that he put in a transfer request.

CourteousWebbedIchthyosaurs-small.gif

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've been expecting this for a while, he has no place at a club like Arsenal. People go on about his "break out" season last year when all that actually happened was he played more, but it was just more of the same poor quality football. I'd sell for £25m but we could get £30m + add ons.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I don't know why we're circulating videos of Iwobi fails, thats no way to get his value up.

Because whether we like it or not, we have the most toxic and counterproductive fanbase in English football.

This lad probably played close to 100 games for Arsenal (cba looking right now) - one of the biggest clubs in England. He played and scored in a European final. He has done more in his career than, say, Wan-Bissaka. He is the best technical player in, and hero of, his national team. He is a 50m+ player in today's market.. and yet here we are begging to take 30m in a market where Oli McBurnie is worth 20m. :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Why would Everton want Iwobi & Zaha. Maybe Zaha wants Arsenal or nothing so Everton have turned to Iwobi as option B :drool:

No, I mustn't do this to myself, it wont happen!

Zaha Auba Pepe

Forget the CB, we're winning 6-5 every game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom