• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
xhaka should have started. I'm certain of it really, he's so slow on the ball i have a near heart attack when the inevitable Liverpool player descends on him

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yes the 2md goal ended us

Probably the 1st goal even. In a game like this away from home to a strong team you've got to score first to have a chance. Pepe has a great chance, misses it, they score and we don't seem to react in any way. Same old story. Luckily we don't play Liverpool every week.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We're playing in a way that invites pressure and easily allows for individual mistakes. In the big picture, it's tactical.

Was about the write the same thing. If someone make a mistake 1 in 5 times they are ran out by one of the best players on the planet and your tactic is to invite them to run at your players you're going to see mistakes. It's escalates too, someone makes a mistake they tend to be more likely to make another.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I don't like him, but Emery did set up things up to hit them with a fast counter and it worked for the first half

Problem is we capitulate as soon as things don't go our way, taking Ceballos off for Torreira didn't help...

ChefMan21

They've just played too fast and with too much intensity for us to cope. Every year I want and say three things:
  1. fix our defence, not just through signings, but with the way we play;
  2. buy a genuine leader;
  3. get some grit in the side.
I think we could've done with all three of those things today.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We got better players this time. A team like Liverpool cannot be shut out by defending deep. As simple as that. By going to attack, we at least give ourselves a chance.
The problem we had 3 good chances we could have taken them and Liverpool are clinical

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
We suck. Always just rely on the forwards to bail us out but in games like they they don't even get on the ball. We have no actual plan going forward and end up constantly under attack by good teams because of it.
It's quite frankly ridiculous. He did it last season, he did it in preseason. I legitimately believe he's a terrible manager. The one thing we can't do is defend and that's all he tries. Outside of individual performances our attack has been woeful during his tenure. I'm just glad that his contract is up at the end of the year. All we can do is hope that we make CL and replace him for next season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Making 5 yard passes in your own box, away, against the European champions, yeah, great, idea. Emery is not the man to take us forward.
But one of the complaints last year was how the team stopped playing out from the back from around January onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom