• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I feel sorry for AMN as he isn’t a natural RB so him being below average there is to be expected. His own versatility is now his biggest enemy as he might not make it here as a result of that.

Ann is suppose to be a CM he struggles to play simple passes and control the ball. Needs to step up big time!

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Is it harsh for me to still be ticked off at how we're playing? 3 shots in one half against a **** team like Watford is pretty crappy...

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Guendouzi passes to a Watford player in our box. We need to adjust playing out from the back centrally. Lucky boy but no more of that today.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Is it harsh for me to still be ticked off at how we're playing? 3 shots in one half against a **** team like Watford is pretty crappy...

Not at all, you can still praise us for getting a win and be concerned on how we got it.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Pepe really needs to pass and move , just not in sync with the rest of the team .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom