• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Seems like we cannot even be flat track bullies anymore. We imposed ourselves under Wenger where at times we were wide open to counters, but no matter who is manager we shouldn't be so passive against teams such as Watford and Villa. We should be dictating these games, bossing them.

MikeVinna

Established Member
What the **** is VAR for then?

Turning this ****-show off.

PS: it was clear from the first minute which Arsenal side showed up today.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This sounds horrendous. I was peeved ir wasn't on Sky but maybe we got lucky. We used to be great at the comeback and when down to 10,but not so much now. Is this what Josh meant when he said we should be excited? :lol:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Goodbye Emery

giphy.gif

OSBK

Established Member
I would get it if it was a tackle, but he’s clearing the ball?! That’s not a tackle, that’s him clearing the ball and his natural kicking motion following through into contact?

That’s never ever a yellow.

Its the raised foot with studs showing. Minimal contact but those studs were up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom