• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Didn't respond earlier because the game started, but now that I can afford to ignore the **** show I might as well reply.

Xhaka and Guendouzi have almost zero technical or athletic qualities between them. Ceballos last good game was against Burnley while Özil was one of two good players against Watford.

For me it's not even necessarily about overall quality of the players anymore since pretty much all our options are rubbish these days. But in terms of the right midfield combo that gives the team the best balance of technical, athletical qualities then someone like Willock should be a shoe in and only one of Guendouzi or Xhaka should be allowed to hamper the team with their subpar technique. The team has proven again and again that it can't carry both.

Lad “zero technical qualities” is embarrassing stuff.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Sent off despite getting the ball, can't make this sh*t up. Refs a joke

BobP

Memri Fan
spongebob.jpg

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
1-0 down at home to Aston f'king villa with ten men
I'm wasting my time instead of studying for tomorrow's obstetrics exam

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yeah crazy stuff innit? Now we wait 3 months to find out what happened at Reverie. :D

3 months is generous lool, I say a year and a half. Plus all the good stuff is gonna be off paneled so no point getting excited. I always thought Drake was undercover though. Crazy stuff hope we don't go back to Wano straight away.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully that is the last of AMN at RB.

Just killed the guy this run... let him gets minutes in midfield for us or someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom