• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 8

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Looks like the same linesman who ruled Auba offside at Utd at it again in the London Stadium. At least this was a close call.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I hate to be a downer but you just feel somehow some way we will bottle it tomorrow when we could just win at home and go 3rd, please Arsenal let's ****ing do this!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So after thier win against manutd westham only earn 1 point from Bournemouth and Crystal Palace

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Palace are 4th with 8 goals. Even fancy them to get some points in their nightmare run coming up.

We could analyse Liverpool's performance from last season, 1-0 vs Brighton, 1-0 vs Huddersfield, 2-0 at home to Fulham, 2-1 away to Fulham, 1-0 vs Everton with a Pickford blunder saving them, 1-0 away to Brighton, 1-1 at home to Leicester, 2-3 away to Newcastle which Newcastle were the better side. You could look at all these games and then come to the conclusion that because of all these performances and very narrow wins that it'd all catch on them. In reality they finished on 97 points. Only twice in PL history has a side finished on more than Liverpool. People read to much into stuff like this, I'd be far more worried if I was a Liverpool fan and we were throwing points away. As long as you keep winning eventually you get that fear factor where teams just don't want to face you and you'll also eventually play better as long as you keep getting them W's.

Mate. Our football is dreadful no matter how you try to spin it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool 8 points ahead now city with thier worst league start since 13/14. Liverpool title to lose just hope they dont go unbeaten

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom