• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 8

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Utd are absolutely rancid. How are they always on television when the games are mid table quality at best?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How much money will utd end up spending in January to save the season? They been absolutely awful i don't think any manager would do better the squad full of bad players

Uncle Good-Advice

Woke up with a hangover, should be rather sleeping in order to get myself right but I decided to watch our dreadful performance. Bad idea. I was too tired and lazy to turn off the telly so now I'm watching even more disastrous football. Maybe it's still an alcoholic dream? Never had any masochistic tendencies as far as I can tell. Why do I do this to myself? Weird day...

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Woke up with a hangover, should be rather sleeping in order to get myself right but I decided to watch our dreadful performance. Bad idea. I was too tired and lazy to turn off the telly so now I'm watching even more disastrous football. Maybe it's still an alcoholic dream? Never had any masochistic tendencies as far as I can tell. Why do I do this to myself? Weird day...
Should start giving yourself some good advice.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom