• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

**** me the chuckle brothers still in defence and the Bosnian plumber still at left back. Özil still not training hard enough either.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Real iffy on that lineup. Tierney surely could have started. Xhaka-Guendouzi combo plays as is tradition so no surprise there. Like the front 3 along with Willock though. Thats about it I guess.

Still, looking forward to seeing the Arsenal again tonight at last. Feels like ages.

When you going to do that on Guendouzi? Can’t be far away now.

I've been praising him like mad man in recent weeks. Maybe you should stop having life and spend more time here reading my posts.

Anyway I still expect to see improvements in his defensive contribution and positioning with experience.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Real iffy on that lineup. Tierney surely could have started. Xhaka-Guendouzi combo plays as is tradition so no surprise there. Like the front 3 along with Willock though. Thats about it I guess.

Still, looking forward to seeing the Arsenal again tonight at last. Feels like ages.

Arguably haven’t seen them since May 27th 2017.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Tierney will get his league debut start at home I guess. Like a lad from Scotland can't handle an away game yet

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Jesus christ, lame ****ing lineup. How is Tierney not ready with 2 weeks fking off. Only reason i was psyched for this match. laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Pepes blue pill

Damn, outside of city and liverpool everyone looks so **** on paper lol, not even going to hope for us to look any good because it is so unlikely to happen, just get the 3 points and I can enjoy the game on thursday

A bit surprising Tierney is not starting. How much long time is it since he played that u23 game?

Seems like we are being extra careful with come backs from injuries this year. I wonder if our sport science team found something that is making us taking these decisions.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Does this mean Tierney on Thursday and Kola against Zaha on Sunday...hmmm...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I've been praising him like mad man in recent weeks. Maybe you should stop having life and spend more time here reading my posts.

Anyway I still expect to see improvements in his defensive contribution and positioning with experience.

Didn’t you just throw your phone at the wall because Emery was starting him though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom