• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
If someone told me 5 years ago we would pay 72 M for set piece merchant I would be like 'get out of here'. This is amazing. We have money! We are ready to spend! We are winning difficult ties in EL.

We are competitive!
How do you block posters? Getting so bored of seeing this rubbish

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Man Gervinho really did scar people didn't he! :lol:

The amount of people bricking it after only a few games, he just needs time.

If he can get now 10 goals from open play before x-mas I think this is a 72 M star player we signed! Needs to start living up that price tag in the league!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's so obvious Pepe is going to make stuff happen with his pace, dribbling and that left foot. Love it when a player like him comes along and doesn't have the best of starts--the reactions separate the wheat from the chaff. Are you the wheat or the chaff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom