• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I don’t write him off for good. I simply want us to work meticulously on his defensive game and rest him as we do it. He isn’t good enough yet.
He'll get there definitely. Just needs his lungs to grow a bit more and he'll be alright.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Was horrendous defensively. How was he as a LB for youth teams? But no doubting his attacking prowess though.

Kingofthebongo

He is doing just fine so far. Hugely impressed with his transition to senior football. Looks like a seasoned professional.

Obviously he has a lot of work yet to do, and hopefully he will be allowed to get it. Why cant some of these just "supporters" just stop wetting the bed and calm down for a season or two with him.

Symbia

He at a point is supposed to be a liability, not just in defensive contribution but also with on the ball, stuck with players.

As mentioned in a few pages back Saka should forget the idea of holding players off while on the ball. Physically, he is not in a great position for that as he will likely be coming against more physically developed players.

He also tend to drift inside a lot which gives the opposition wing to always attack our left back.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I think he reminds me abit in form how Iwobi was when he arrived. Looked very good in the start of the season and then a bit more quiet. Not the same player obviously with different quality. Lets hope he gets settled abit in the league and becomes more comfortable and start producing more numbers!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

A run of games has seen his form dip no surprise there. Let him go back and develop behind the scenes. Go into under 23 with his senior experience and begin dominating. If he does that then he he learned from his experience. If he doesnt then that's a worry.

Ciscoo

He was clearly gassed at the end and should have been taken off. He’ll have to learn from that, as will Emery.

I thought he had a decent game before that though. Assisted the third, directly involved in the first and pressed a lot with Martinelli.

Pepes blue pill

A run of games has seen his form dip no surprise there. Let him go back and develop behind the scenes. Go into under 23 with his senior experience and begin dominating. If he does that then he he learned from his experience. If he doesnt then that's a worry.

He aint getting put back with the u23s :lol:

Pepes blue pill

He was clearly gassed at the end and should have been taken off. He’ll have to learn from that, as will Emery.

I thought he had a decent game before that though. Assisted the third, directly involved in the first and pressed a lot with Martinelli.

Yep and when he wasnt subbed off it was clear you just swap him with Martinelli who can play on the wing as well and was still full of running, that was awful management from emery

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He aint getting put back with the u23s :lol:
He will have to play somewhere as we can only take 18 players on match day.

Considering Özil rarely places on our bench and weve a host of other young exciting talents and players returning from fitness it's hard to see where they all fit in.

Last edited:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Considering how young this guy is and how difficult his position is he doing very well 1 goal 4 assists is good return he just started playing in top level month ago.
Lol, thats in what? 6 games? Noone in the world can Keep that Up. Its worldclass numbers.

Edit: Did a checkup.

its a ,66 assists per games
özils best for us is: ,527 assists per game.
so better than world class. But its a low count tbf, but good return is selling it very short.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom