• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Vitória S.C. vs Arsenal | Wednesday November 6 KO: 15:50 GMT | BT Sport 2

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Have my noise cancelling headphones on because their doing a lot of construction/yard work out on the street.

Might have mute the headphones and enjoy the urban symphony.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
With the amount of talent on our team we should really be steam rolling these lot, I have a feeling Emery has accepted defeat. Will probably be sacked after Leicester.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
We did get outplayed by frankfurt and Vitoria still got 9 points and 10 goals scored we been lucky and clinical
is the way he likes to play.

we dont look at what we can do, we look at what the other team has to offer and we play accordinly, many fans were screaming for this approach, well here we are...

i miss the days when our football was so distinguible that you only hace to watch 10 seconds of us to know that we was the Arsenal.

We need a new coach. We need an identity, we look like a very poor italian side. We should look like a good french team.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I've stopped watching the game, this is a joke. I have never missed arsenal or turned off the game unless we have been getting thrashed.

Emery always so lucky, they should be winning 3-0

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Fuark , I remember our EL team with kids under Wenger being super fun to watch, this is soul destroying stuff

All the final third inticracy is gone , Just a couple of guys taking turns to run at the defence ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom