• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
People...Why is he now sh1te? He was one of the best players in the team playing in his preferred position last season. It's clear Emery isn't using him right.
Also confused. People turned on him very easily. I';m a bit on the fence though. Can't decide if he is completely uninterested in being here or if it is just Emery.

Reactions: Jae

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Also confused. People turned on him very easily. I';m a bit on the fence though. Can't decide if he is completely uninterested in being here or if it is just Emery.

The lad is low on confidence. He does not understand his role on the pitch by the looks of it. The solution is easy, play him as a DM ffs

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
For all the equations on the blackboard of El Misters twitter handle, he sure gets the basics wrong. 1+1 ain't three mister, play Torreira DM on sunday or we ****ed.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
What? He ran himself into the ground for 90 minutes.
Didn't care about the shirt though, come on. Cared about his career, his bank, had passion, had desire. I'll give you all of that but don't give me that garbage about him caring for the shirt. Pull the other one..

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Fake news, even then it's doesn't matter it was over a year ago? What have you done for me lately?

Well it matters because it takes us back to your original claim that he was never one of our better players, which I countered by saying he had a very good run.

Since the turn of the year our form has generally been **** with changing formations and certain players shifted into unfamiliar positions.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Didn't care about the shirt though, come on. Cared about his career, his bank, had passion, had desire. I'll give you all of that but don't give me that garbage about him caring for the shirt. Pull the other one..

Not sure if he cared for the shirt but he definitely had pride in wanting to win. You can't teach that mentality but if you could bottle it to sell you'd be a very rich man.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
He was never one of the best players, he just got overrated because he was new. He's not even as good as Coquelin and we got rid of him.

:lol:

Spot on. You're however arguing with clueless posters so don't waste your time.

Jokers like @Jae and @Ricardinho will argue that Xhaka is our only problem in midfield, yet at the same time suck off Torreria big time.

We've now played 3 games in a row without Xhaka, and Torreria has started 2 of them, and this is probably the worst we've ever looked under Bumnai.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Care for the shirt probably means something else to you guys.

For me guys like Sanchez put on an Arsenal shirt and left it all out on the pitch, that’s caring for the shirt.

Can’t say the same about this current lot. Strolling through games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom