• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steps

Something, something "Don Raul", something, something.

Our club right now:

6NfmQ.jpg

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

**** this club. Do they not care that the stadium will have swathes of empty seats again? Brain-dead.

From what Balague was saying several posts above, fans voting with their feet is not likely to register with this myopic board. If only the fan base was truly united and the match going fans would boycott home games entirely, that would be as stark a message as we can send.

Alas, they'll continue to prop these loser until any chance of European football is but a distant memory.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

It's difficult for the club to back a manager that the fans have lost faith in. It's not like the old days where clubs only had put up with the tabloids.

Social media is unavoidable for the players on their phones every day. The disapproval burrows into their heads like a worm and festers. Misplaced passes, crazy tackles and poor decisions the result.

Even Wenger couldn't combat it. Unai has no chance.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
There is still the possibility that he will turn it around, but i highly doubt it. Still can see why they are willing to give him more time tho.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Someone needs to leak this powerpoint presentation, because how on earth could he go from being not even considered to getting the job when it was almost certain that someone else was getting it.

I honestly think this is all Raul's doing, most others were content with Arteta getting it but Raul then piped up and Ivan being the coward he is just went with it.

We can only hope Arteta can forgive us.

Preacher

Always Crying
If the decision to hire Emery really came up mainly from Raul, he'll hold on Emery as long as he could. We all know, that Kroenke's are spineless. Vinai is non-factor. Edu is the only question mark here. I don't have good read on him yet.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
It's difficult for the club to back a manager that the fans have lost faith in. It's not like the old days where clubs only had put up with the tabloids.

Social media is unavoidable for the players on their phones every day. The disapproval burrows into their heads like a worm and festers. Misplaced passes, crazy tackles and poor decisions the result.

Even Wenger couldn't combat it. Unai has no chance.

100% agree.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Like Sp**s, they won't make a move until they're close to an agreement with another manager. Sp**s were briefing that Poch had one game to save his job a week before they sacked him.

Things move quickly in football, I really believe that failing to beat the bottom club Norwich next Sunday will make his position untenable.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Like Sp**s, they won't make a move until they're close to an agreement with another manager. Sp**s were briefing that Poch had one game to save his job a week before they sacked him.

Things move quickly in football, I really believe that failing to beat the bottom club Norwich next Sunday will make his position untenable.

I dont necessarily disagree, but Leicesrer was a six pointer and he's still here. Potch has one game, we briefed emery has 4. Knowing him and thr club, winning one, drawing one and losing the other will be enough to keep him on and it shouldn't

My biggest gripe is with that again he briefed someone with the noise wording.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom