• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

em9999

My rainbows
Today is a joyous day when the news came I was on the bus and I cheered..

Sorry emery but thanks for nothing

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

ArsenaIs new manager doesn’t have his pro license. Damn right I'm sIagging it off u mug

I can teII u were 100% behind wenger & emery when they were weII past their seII by date
ppI Iike u shouId just shut up now, u have done enough damage with ur deIusionaI fake positivity

I want AIIegri or AnceIotti! onIy proven winners!
Coming from someone who is Mourinho in :lol:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If we miss out on CL again we won't be attracting top level managers anyhow, we'll have to get the likes of Nuno.

Predicates

Has he? Bankrolled through the Mendes connection.

Didn’t do much at Valencia or Porto either, until he p*ssed off their fans Emery was rated at Valencia.

Money does not necessarily equate to success. Manchester United have spent over £600M in the past few seasons, yet are below us in the table due to poor management. Nuno would not be the most exciting choice, but let's not pretend that going from winning the Championship to finishing 7th in the Premier League, whilst routinely beating top six sides along the way, is not a big achievement.

In any case, I can't see him leaving Wolves mid-season.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm sure Nuno is a good coach. But then Emery is a good coach, who wasn't the right fit. Nuno might be a better fit, but enough to get us out of this sh*t? Debatable.

What this club needs is a shot of adrenaline and confidence into its veins. That's what Mou is giving to Sp*rs right now, and arguably we need even more than they do.

We need a big fish, someone who'll make the fans walk into the stadium feeling cocky again. I'm thinking Allegri or Poch. Not saying there aren't other good coaches out there, but those two are available and would bring that instant dose of confidence.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Actually taking a break from Arsenal if we appoint Nuno, great guy, but not better than Unai Emery.

This!
Anyway, there should be no rush in hiring a manager full time. I am fine with Freddy on an interim basis. We need to bring a new manager who has a clear vision / attacking football philosophy and with means & time to implement it. Let's stay away from the Nuno & Allegri's of the world.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Allegri's lack of English really ought to rule him out, as it's pretty clear that was a big factor in the lack of understanding between squad and Emery

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Money does not necessarily equate to success. Manchester United have spent over £600M in the past few seasons, yet are below us in the table due to poor management. Nuno would not be the most exciting choice, but let's not pretend that going from winning the Championship to finishing 7th in the Premier League, whilst routinely beating top six sides along the way, is not a big achievement.

In any case, I can't see him leaving Wolves mid-season.
All top point, although I'd say money is a decisive factor.
Also remains to be seen whether Nuno has the character traits to go the distance with a big club. The pressure is very different when you work for the top clubs.

I'd be keen though. I like the way Wolves set up.

I dont get why Good Ebening is racists? Richard constantly attacked my English when I started here. That was not racists???

I think good ebening is a little bit cute way to say it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom