• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Money does not necessarily equate to success. Manchester United have spent over £600M in the past few seasons, yet are below us in the table due to poor management. Nuno would not be the most exciting choice, but let's not pretend that going from winning the Championship to finishing 7th in the Premier League, whilst routinely beating top six sides along the way, is not a big achievement.

In any case, I can't see him leaving Wolves mid-season.

They struggled mightily against lower ranked teams though last season and this one.

Also it wasn’t a question of money, it was more the fact they could get real quality players that are unavailable to most clubs.

I’m getting strong Emery vibes from him, a good manager of 5th - 8th place teams but doubtful he gets us back in the CL.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Would be happy with any of the managers on the list really other than Arteta.

Feel he will manage us at some point but with the mess right now experience as a manager or making decisions much prefer.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He doesn’t play consistent title winning football, he’ll get his pants taken down and spanked when the playoffs come around.

He plays attractive football though, that's all Arsenal fans want, who cares about trophies???

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I really don't have a ****ing clue who I want. There isn't anyone perfect for us like there has been in the past.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He plays attractive football though, that's all Arsenal fans want, who cares about trophies???

A few mugs do maybe, most want us back in the CL.

Can’t see that with Nuno, we’ll continue to struggle against sh*t sides.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Let’s do it.
May I suggest.

41wAcoaB7XL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Just get Poch, we have a team that with few tactical tweaks/new players can become a force under him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom