• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilberto Silva after first training with Xhaka, Torreira and Guendouzi.

giphy.gif

GunnerUK

If the Emery appointment is anything to go by the next Permanent Arsenal manager hasn’t even been mentioned in reports today.

Can’t recall Emery even being on the odds sections at bookies when Wenger left

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
We can't just write off a season, we're 8 points from top 4 and still in cup competitions. I only back Ljungberg with the idea that he is well liked among the players and can give us that new manager impetus over december to pick up points where teams above us are sure to falter. I get what you're saying about not rushing into a change though mate I just don't think we should be so blase about writing off a season.

Yeah plenty of time to turn things around.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

My only worry with Pochy is that he hasn't won anything. He won't come in with that experience of winning things. He actually come in with experience of choking.

So we are again looking at a manager that has to evolve him self with us. So it could take time.

Also after last summer, will we be able to give him the funds he wanted at Sp**s to take next step? Do we have enough money? He will ask these questions.

I think he'll have more money here than at Sp**s. He'll be better off here, however other clubs abroad might tempt.

I think United will stick with Ole, unless it totally goes pearshaped. They have sort of committed to a strategy of turning to young British players. So that door might be closed. Who else is there in England really?

Bayern seems to be aiming for Ajax manager. I don't see Poch in Italy. That leaves real or barca.

I'd take him if he was available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom