• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I would imagine if working now causes poch to lose the compensation package, arsenal could reimburse him. If we want to.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Now we got Apu and Danny De Vito fumbling around.
nono.gif

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I would imagine if working now causes poch to lose the compensation package, arsenal could reimburse him. If we want to.
Why is everyone so sure Poch would care about us? Am I the only one who wants someone capable of loving the club like I do?

ClubLevel

My only worry with Pochy is that he hasn't won anything. He won't come in with that experience of winning things. He actually come in with experience of choking.

So we are again looking at a manager that has to evolve him self with us. So it could take time.

Also after last summer, will we be able to give him the funds he wanted at Sp**s to take next step? Do we have enough money? He will ask these questions.

He will have more control I think than he did at Sp**s.

Also if we go with the basis that he hasn't won anything then neither has Arteta (being an assistant/playing staff doesn't count), at least you know what your getting with Poch, experience in this league, good at developing players, decent style of football etc.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Well it would be one wage for another so Poch wouldn't lose out. He would actually gain if we pay him more than Sp**s did.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why is everyone so sure Poch would care about us? Am I the only one who wants someone capable of loving the club like I do?

Well, I think most managers see it as a job. A former player might feel differently. Pochettino might not even want to come, but if he is interested, I would think he would want to feel wanted. Money talks, that is football.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We've fallen to a mid table club, begging for a manager not even good enough for Sp**s.

Our fans have now hit rock bottom. Like a drunk willing to clean toilets to buy another bottle.

zilfy

We've fallen to a mid table club, begging for a manager not even good enough for Sp**s.

Our fans have now hit rock bottom. Like a drunk willing to clean toilets to buy another bottle.
Potch is good enough for Sp**s, but they sacked him anyway. Idiots

Godwin1

Very well-known

Very poignant trax, what's your view on our supposed shortlist from a squad cost perspective?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Potch was sacked because things fell apart at the end.

He was good for them, but they were good for him as Sp**s is a pretty good platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom