• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The same names keep coming up with the major papers:

Telegraph: Mauricio Pochettino, Nuno Espirito Santo, Massimiliano Allegri, Mikel Arteta, Vitor Periera and Carlo Ancelotti

Mail: Brendan Rodgers, Mikel Arteta, Patrick Vieira, Max Allegri, Nuno Espirito Santo, Mauricio Pochettino and Carlo Ancelotti.

Guardian: Nuno Espírito Santo, Carlo Ancelotti, Max Allegri, Eddie Howe, Mauricio Pochettino
If we wanted an offbeat manager:

925_v9_bb.jpg

OSBK

Established Member
I voted nuno because as a manager i like him alot. Great character and probably what we needed after wenger.

In reality right now we need poch. Poch for all his faults got a disfunctional Sp**s team to grow and work together. Poch can come in and galvanise this team and fans together. High energy, high pressing team work is what he can bring along with bringing out the quality in our attack.

zilfy

They sacked him because he fell below Emery bro. Below Emery. Below Emery!
Haha, I know, so hard to believe. I just can't understand the collapse. Hes had them playing great football for 5 years so wtf happened this year?
Would he have turned it around or is there something to this coach at the "end of a cycle" concept that Godwin1 mentioned?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This match should show you how far we've fallen in terms of our performances.

Oh my days, I forgotten what football was thanks to Emery what a performance. It's often understated just how good to watch we were 07-08 prior to Eduardo injury and the Gallas meltdown. Hleb, Fabregas and Adebayor were killing it. As for that Slavia performance even Eboue was bringing out the backheels ffs.

TriniGunner

Oh my days, I forgotten what football was thanks to Emery what a performance. It's often understated just how good to watch we were 07-08 prior to Eduardo injury and the Gallas meltdown. Hleb, Fabregas and Adebayor were killing it. As for that Slavia performance even Eboue was bringing out the backheels ffs.

Things we did well back then:

1. Win the ball back quickly when we lost it
2. Make runs off the ball
3. Pass the ball quickly
4. Get into the opposition's final third in about 10 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom