• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

CgZuVdxXEAATLUh.jpg:large

He isn’t coming bro.

We’re getting Bumcelino, I’m sure of it.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Genuinely staggered people still want Arteta. This group needs a big managerial character. Arteta might be a good manager one day but now is not the time to throw him in.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
How do we not even have a manager yet?

Absolutely mindboggling when you think about it.

What were those clowns running the club doing during the international break? Did it genuinely first occur to fire Emery after the Saints game?

How freaking incompetent is that?

No backup, no nothing. Just casually throw a legend under the bus and hide behind him. ****ing wankers.

Riotof91

Sanllehi: So why do you think you're the man for the Arsenal job?
Allegri: I've won 5 titles in a row, 2 CL finals, managed Ronaldo, Pogba etc
Rodgers: I won a treble treble including a invincible season, got Leicester in the title race
Arteta: Pep let me take a team talk once

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
How do we not even have a manager yet?

Absolutely mindboggling when you think about it.

What were those clowns running the club doing during the international break? Did it genuinely first occur to fire Emery after the Saints game?

How freaking incompetent is that?

No backup, no nothing. Just casually throw a legend under the bus and hide behind him. ****ing wankers.

And they're about to do it again with Paddy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom