• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
I still think that defence which consist of Sokratis, Luiz, Mustafi, Chambers, AMN, Kolasinac and midfield which consist of Xhaka, Guendouzi and Torreira are beyond saving.

Although we shouldn't lose at home against Brighton and the likes.

We need to invest in January, however what top players will be available then ? Not many.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

TBH I'm fully behind Arteta all the names out there are not going to take us anywhere, he sure as hell has to have learned from Guardiola.

Back him, give him time, give him the players he wants. **** me if you look at how City progress up the pitch, third runners, movement without the ball that's what I want to see, that's what Arsène had.

#WelcomeHomeArteta

smashed

Props to the board. Leave Freddy there to fail ensuring fans are happy with a untried manager in charge of a billion pound business. Good work!!

I will support him as long as he isnt laughing when he sees back to back home defeats and jokes with the opposition manager. No wonder we lose. This mentality has even rubbed off on the invincibles :(
Can you imagine Jose laughing?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
TBH I'm fully behind Arteta all the names out there are not going to take us anywhere, he sure as hell has to have learned from Guardiola.

Back him, give him time, give him the players he wants. **** me if you look at how City progress up the pitch, third runners, movement without the ball that's what I want to see, that's what Arsène had.

#WelcomeHomeArteta
there is evidence

Preacher

Always Crying
I want that club will become ruthless with their players. If you don't performing, door is showed to you.

We have disease as a club in rewarding underperformers.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
No coach is a safe bet.
Not a single one.

Much rather give it to Mikel then Carlo for example.
We are reaching all time lows, but we can still show some class and go our way instead of all those soulless clubs around.

I'll never forget a scene from Austria preseason...I climb up to the wall and there is our team, doing gym work at that moment. Everyone busy with their exercises while Giroud walks around shirtless, only one, such surprise.
and then the door opens, and it's Mikel leading the group of 5 or 6 of them, Nacho being his right hand.
Arteta leads the way, they follow in silence, and more player join the group clearly letting Mikel lead the way.
I come down from the wall and tell everyone about don Arteta while still thinking of ripped Oli.
true story

Oli was more emancipated then ripped

Look at His chest hes like a 11yo boy

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
don't agree - the heirarchy will be more desperate for him to succeed than he will be, as they know they have to stabilize the club - those players who may resist his authority are probably due to leave before next season anyway, so can be ignored

I'm not talking about a mutiny.

I'm talking about subconscious biases, that may have an effect on the willingness to take on instruction.Especially when things aren't going well.

Established managers have a lot more room to make mistakes before players start switching off that amateurs.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
We’ll get a young offensive minded good looking manager. What’s not to like!

That he is Young and offensive minded!

Our problems the last 5 years has been defense ffs

Paddy is a better Choice, got more experience as a coach and was levels above Arteta as a player, and is more a club guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom