• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner-Union

Messi levels, go on comrade.
tenor.gif

Amir Kahn level the Skype ******

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

I ****ing hate Toronto. Their "fans" confronted a group of our (Columbus Crew) supporters last summer, threw a flare and started a fight. One guy ended up with third degree burns and ended up in hospital. To top it off there were kids with the Crew group, including at least a couple with special needs.

Edit: Found the GoFundMe with more of the story.

Columbus. What a nothing town.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Your a man who seems in the know with regards to facts and figures...what's our ffp stance, budget and what should we be expecting in jan?

That's hard to say. They have experienced significant losses the past two years from being outside the Champions League and reduced match day revenue, but they still have more money in the bank (€261 million) than any club in the world except Manchester United. They should have no wage restrictions like last January. So there should be money to spend, depending on what players might be available and at what price. I wouldn't expect them to get too carried away after exceeding spending expectations in the summer, but they may feel they need to do something to try to win Europa League if they can't get back into the race for the Top 4.

Swiss Ramble did a thread on finances recently, but it's not a complete picture because they only released the club accounts.

Steps

Cleveland is the armpit of America though.
No argument. It is getting better though. It was absolutely woeful a decade ago, but has slowly been recovering.

That said, I moved out of the state about a month ago. May be back eventually though. :)

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

No argument. It is getting better though. It was absolutely woeful a decade ago, but has slowly been recovering.

That said, I moved out of the state about a month ago. May be back eventually though. :)
Was staying at the Hilton downtown and remember getting off the exit from the I90 and almost felt like I drove through a nice stretch of projects before arriving at their prestigious waterfront! :lol:

That said, they've got a great baseball park.

Wryer

With Arteta done, I really hope there is still a place for Ljungberg. Both of them are at similar stages of their coaching careers (with Ljungberg arguably a tad more experience across age groups and clubs), you can't help but feel for Freddie. He's basically thrown under the bus with no help, and now someone external but in a more heralded position is coming over and take over. Tough.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I have listened to her music but I wasn't aware that she looked like that lol. PS I am from Hamilton @Gooner416 :)
Get surprised every now and then how many locals are on this forum. I must say I've been watching Hamilton with a keen eye for potential rental investment in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom