• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
My routine is wake up, make the bed, have a wee, brush teeth, get a large cup of coffee from my expensive coffee machine, get back into bed, check AM and then get on with my day. I love mornings.
You make the bed? **** that ****. What expensive coffee machine is this and where is it? Are you in some sort of campus?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

You make the bed? **** that ****. What expensive coffee machine is this and where is it? Are you in some sort of campus?

shopping

I have that in my kitchen, it's on John Lewis if you want to check it out.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
shopping

I have that in my kitchen, it's on John Lewis if you want to check it out.
Raas... You went in fully on the coffee ting. We use Lyons coffee bags. Powerful ****. That machine looks like it would get you addicted ffs. Dangerous.

edit: ****ing great idea for a xmas present though... you may have just solved a gift problem mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom