• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsl

It would be a weird situation if both Arteta and Ancelotti get announced tomorrow and both have to watch the game from the stands, while the care takers are in control. Wonder if it has ever happened?

say yes

forum master baiter
Since I have Sky Sports I'll let a few of you FaceTime me or Skype me so we can all watch the press conference together. PM's are open.
@OnlyOne reveaing himself for the first time on FaceTime like:
giphy.gif

1CK1S

That is what I would've probably argued next as well - I actually like BOTH, having played both countless hours PES is just more realistic and challenging.

FIFA just feels like being on rails and repetitive whilst still enjoyable.

PES 6 was my all time favorite though and it almost felt like they knew about all talents out there - pretty accurate for most.

That's the thing and this was pointed out in another forum and that's when you score a goal in FIFA, your reaction is meh, while you do it in PES it feels emotional and rewarding.

Honestly both games have nagging issue mostly being that FIFA has issues with gameplay and PES having licensing issues and while you do have the options files to add teams, it would be amazing to have an option to add stadiums.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
One of those million software engineers from India stealing jobs in other countries :drool:

Nice one, I always liked you guys for your readiness to work hard. Had many people from India in my master studies, those guys have been freakin nuts, working day and night.

Studied electric engineering and doing cyber cyber security and ethical hacking since. Thought you'd might've touched the field based on your comment ;)

Anyhow, I've always felt like the nerd game was strong around here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom