• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Doubt anyone's mentioned this but the board members, or the individual behind it, deserves credit for the Arteta appointment, and even considering Arteta over Emery in 2018.

Maybe we can one day look back and see Gazidis as the poison that stunted this club.
No need to look back mate. Many (but not enough) knew it at the time and we all know it now! It wont be long before Milan fans are camped outside his house.

Bloodbather

Established Member

When I first saw that gif, I had the sound turned off. Still thought instantly that it has to be a Turkish coach and a Turkish team. Turned the sound on, and yep, it's a Turkish coach and a Turkish team.

"I'll kill you, motherf**** fa**ots, f*** the football you are playing out there, f*** you, i'll f*** your mothers, think about all my hard work for you, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DISGRACE?"

Is what he says to the players, btw.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When I first saw that gif, I had the sound turned off. Still thought instantly that it has to be a Turkish coach and a Turkish team. Turned the sound on, and yep, it's a Turkish coach and a Turkish team.

"I'll kill you, motherf**** fa**ots, f*** the football you are playing out there, f*** you, i'll f*** your mothers, think about all my hard work for you, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DISGRACE?"

Is what he says to the players, btw.
Not very PC:cool:

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Surprisingly mods are not exactly the all seeing eye of Sauron. Even manage to keep jobs and find girlfriends (will explain the concept of both later)
It's probably less about the eye of Sauron and more about the laws of Themis.

We seem to have lost two long standing posters. It might help if we knew what the simple posting rules were and they were applied consistently across all mods.

say yes

forum master baiter
It's probably less about the eye of Sauron and more about the laws of Themis.

We seem to have lost two long standing posters. It might help if we knew what the simple posting rules were and they were applied consistently across all mods.
Might just be me, but I’ve always thought the posting rules are pretty obvious.

You can play rough, but don’t cross any lines (e.g. racist or homophobic abuse), and don’t escalate arguments into multiple threads as that makes the forum unreadable. Common-sense stuff.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Might just be me, but I’ve always thought the posting rules are pretty obvious.

You can play rough, but don’t cross any lines (e.g. racist or homophobic abuse), and don’t escalate arguments into multiple threads as that makes the forum unreadable. Common-sense stuff.
Is that so? So when you lose your sh!t and start frothing, you make sure it's only in one thread. :lol:

Sounds more like a loophole than an obvious rule.

Last edited:

say yes

forum master baiter
Is that so? So when you lose your sh!t and start frothing, you make sure it's only in one thread. :lol:

Sounds more like a loophole than an obvious rule.
No one’s going to ban me for calling you a rubbish poster who continually invents facts to suit his agenda, because it’s true.

Now stop crying about it. This is the Arteta thread, and if I’m bored of this conversation then imagine how it reads to everyone else who stumbles into here.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

No one’s going to ban me for calling you a rubbish poster who continually invents facts to suit his agenda, because it’s true.

Now stop crying about it. This is the Arteta thread, and if I’m bored of this conversation then imagine how it reads to everyone else who stumbles into here.
You're bored? You started this meltdown 10 pages ago and you're still at it. :lol:

I'm quite happy to admit I'm a rubbish poster, but if you're talking about inventing facts how does this complete bullsh!t you posted recently strike you.

Yeah, the current club culture festered under Wenger.
Wasn’t all bad, but his stylistically he was always more of a father figure than a coach. Never even spoke to the players at half time, and expected them to solve all the issues.
Unsubstantiated drivel. So get off your massive high horse. It's not your place to decide whose a rubbish poster and spend 10 pages slagging them off. Get your own house in order.

Edit:I'm finished on this, so fill your boots if you're still struggling to get it together.

Last edited:

say yes

forum master baiter
You're bored? You started this meltdown 10 pages ago and you're still at it. :lol:

I'm quite happy to admit I'm a rubbish poster, but if you're talking about inventing facts how does this complete bullsh!t you posted recently strike you.

Unsubstantiated drivel. So get off your massive high horse. It's not your place to decide whose a rubbish poster and spend 10 pages slagging them off. Get your own house in order.
I’ve already responded to you on that point here: https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/thr...rsenal-head-coach.34033/page-139#post-5020279

If you had any interest in debating the substance of my post then you could have responded to me then. But, as all you want to do is score cheap points, you’ve ignored the response, and just repeated yourself a few pages later. Awful, boring posting. So exactly what everyone on this forum expects from you.

Let me know when you’ve stopped crying x

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom