• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 24

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Think with the right management Martial could have been special.

Mourinho and Ole not exactly going to do wonders for any creative young players development...

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Tbh I wouldn't be against it. Likely to see one or both of Auba and Laca gone in the summer so could be worth a punt.

Not as if we'll have a huge pot of cash to splash around on a top name when so many gaps to cover

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Norwich are doing alright against Sp**s, probably still lose of course

Manberg

Predator
Was hoping Leicester's slump would continue so that both 3rd and 4th could be up for grabs but they're always going to beat West Ham. 1-0 up at the moment through Barnes. But they've got Chelsea, Wolves and City their next 3 fixtures that's at least 6 points dropped.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is big blow for Leicester Vardy probably out 3-4 weeks still think they in decent position to finish 3rd

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
That one West Ham win in Moyes' first game is looking like an anomaly right now. They'll be lucky if there are 3 teams worse than them.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Bissaka is a top RB defensively. At a top club you have to be able to attack though and he can’t. Still 50M wasn’t too expensive.

I think 50M on a full-back you'd expect him to be able to attack. He'll grow though, I just think suddenly splashing 50M after one season is overpaying.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don’t care how many points they are ahead of us, Leicester are hitting the wall.

No Vardy and no depth means we’re in with a chance.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom