• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2019/20

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Inter facing Getafe won't be easy but still they the favorite to win this competition. Can see Wolves destroy Olympiakos because they won't be wasting time passing it around. Sevilla vs Roma is interesting tie

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Wolves will destroy them. Also, quite a lot of good teams facing each other. Man U actually have a good chance of winning the entire thing now.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
0-2 for Basel

:Celebration:

We've been exceptional in this knockout round.
Doesn't fully heal the wound in my heart from the Arsenal disaster (still hurts), but helps.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Ole found his ring.

giphy.gif

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom