• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2019/20

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Celtic, Frankfurt, Getafe and Sporting aup at HT, while Seville, Inter, Bruges and Benfica draw.
As expected, Getafe are teaching Ajax a tough lesson.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the Getafe and Ajax game is ridiculous Getafe players diving kick ajax players around moaning at referee it's turning to boxing match.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
1-0 Getafe FT. Only 1 shot on target for Ajax. Just terrible.

Frankfurt, Inter, Shakhtar and Benfica win as well. Celtic, Manure and Seville draw.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I had a 0:2 Handicap bet for Ajax in a combi and of course Ajax is conceding in the 93th minute.

Biggest looser team in full Europe, what a mentality.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Getafe is ridiculous. Hope all Spanish clubs go bankrupt. This is straight out of hollywood

It’s just how they play football.

You all think Atletico are bad, Europe’s not even seen the peak sh*thousery to come :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom