• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
This is Cesc's POV, which is obviously going to paint him in the best light. He was the captain in this time period btw, I would suggest that if someone was really that non-serious, Cesc should have taken action.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
His favourite team because he won titles there.What most football players care about ? About winning something and get well paid.

Forget about players like Totti,Gerrard.It's rare like ****.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Why we actually make thread about former player that by many betrayed us ? I don't see threads about RVP,Adebayor,Nasri etc.

As a fans we have so opposite view about Fabregas and it just leads to conflict and arguments with no end.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He was a great player for us and a bit young to have the captaincy too. I tend to believe him about the lack of professionalism from most except Nasri and RVP and I cant stand the latter. That happy chap attitude was pretty evident but imo he lacked the experience, stature (physically and experience wise pre 2010) and ability to pull a whole squad into line. He gave his all for is and I don't blame him for wanting to leave for Barca. Would have liked him to return but he didn't and after that he was just a player I used to love. I'll wait for Wenger's book to read the truth but the only departure that really rules me in every way is RvP's.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

...his daughter does look like she could be racist, so she could be a Chelsea fan...

Seriously though, Cesc is such a weird guy as much as I loved him for us :lol:

Extra fact...in football manager, all teams have a legend section...Chelsea have no non-white players in theirs, not even Drogba...interesting...

He shouldn't tell all about his love to Arsenal,saying nice things,because most fans hate it.I still think that some part of him loves Arsenal and that he made mistake with Barcelona.But it's better to be like RVP,Nasri or others that left us in bad way.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He shouldn't tell all about his love to Arsenal,saying nice things,because most fans hate it.I still think that some part of him loves Arsenal and that he made mistake with Barcelona.But it's better to be like RVP,Nasri or others that left us in bad way.

Robin's pretty vocal on how much he loved his time here too...it's difficult though, football us sure an emotional sport that playing for rival is always going to leave some bad blood with fans...I am glad Cesc seems to care about Arsenal, think it would be best if he just had a quiet appreciation for us though.

Don't like him saying Arsène didn't want him back, which like Carole saying she didn't kill her husband in Tiger King, is definitely NOT true...imo, of course...

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Robin's pretty vocal on how much he loved his time here too...it's difficult though, football us sure an emotional sport that playing for rival is always going to leave some bad blood with fans...I am glad Cesc seems to care about Arsenal, think it would be best if he just had a quiet appreciation for us though.

Don't like him saying Arsène didn't want him back, which like Carol saying she didn't kill her husband in Tiger King, is definitely NOT true...imo, of course...

Think that RVP was way different than Fabregas.He maybe said nice things,but his actions against Arsenal shows something different.

And about Cesc's comments i already wrote.No matter what he said about us ( good or bad ) fans will be unhappy with that.He's just hated by someone and no matter what,they'll say something negative.So why to continue talking about Arsenal ? So yeah,it better to stay quiet.Although,i think that he cares more about us that some other players.

I'm not sure about that transfer tbf.Something happend behind scenes and it's hard to tell really.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Tbf it’s very normal for the players child to support the team that they remember their parents playing for.
He did win 2? Titles there as well so she would have very vivid memories of course. Plus his family is known to love London.

F*ck Cesc but his daughter being a Chelsea fan is nothing to slag him off about. Keep it about the player please.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

i think that he cares more about us that some other players.

I'm not sure about that transfer tbf.Something happend behind scenes and it's hard to tell really.
As much as I slagged him off in here, I 100% believe he cares about Arsenal for sure. How could he not? He became a man here.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You see the difference between a big club and a super club. You think Real, Barca, Utd etc fans have these discussions?

Once you leave it’s over and you’re history. Only at Arsenal there is this weird thing to have guys like Robin and Cesc still love you.

This thread is a load of **** too.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
As much as I slagged him off in here, I 100% believe he cares about Arsenal for sure. How could he not? He became a man here.

Yeah,but some other players also made their name at Arsenal and went downhill after they left us.

They got what they wanted(money),but their football's career was average.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom