• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
EYOiFYAWkAAb2GO.jpg

@American_Gooner

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't get why people are still frothing at Cesc. He made the best move for his career. If I was at Cesc shoes, I'd make the same decision he made. He left, get over it. It wasn't his fault, it was the board that didn't show ambition. He begged Daddy Wenger for him to sign Alonso who was apparently desperate to play for us but we didn't sign him. I'm sure that event finally broke Cesc. He just couldn't take it anymore.

One of my favorite Arsenal player. Never hid, never pulled out sick notes and never blamed anyone for his bad performance

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom