• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I'd put Odoi's break out season as winger above Saka's to be honest. The jury is out with Pulisic. The saddest thing is Pulisic, Pedro/William, Mount would be bench if I were choosing their front 4. Ziyech and Coutinho start Right and centrally and Odoi or Wilian left.

Saka and Martinelli are great prospects but the fact that we seem happy to rely on teenagers while Chelsea go out and buy Ziyech and seemingly Coutinho shows the difference in ambition between the clubs.

Odoi has been poor after geeting the big payout contract. Saka on the other hand looks hungry and has been ranking up assists this season.

Saka > Odoi this season pretty easily.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

I am all up for a Brazilian revolution (except for Shootinho can f*ck off to the Chavs) and have our own Rivaldo, Giovanni Silva de Oliveirra, Djalminha and Aldair.

Last edited:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Odoi has been poor after geeting the big payout contract. Saka on the other hand looks hungry and has been ranking up assists this season.

He's been disrupted by a serious injury, which is why I compared Odoi' breakout season (Last) to Saka's (This).

For England last season Odoi looked better than Sancho and there was a reason why Bayern were chasing him. Remains to be seen if he can recapture that form.

Point remains Coutinho would be a show of intent from Chelsea.

mpower2540

It’s the hype over Odoi that’s irritating, has a decent game for England and he’s world class. Haven’t really seen what all the fuss is about, most times I’ve seen him he’s been extremely underwhelming. Although as truth_hurts says he picked up quite a bad injury

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
It's the ease at which he beats players and is able to keep the ball in tight spaces. Sancho has done far more and obviously has better numbers, but last season Odoi looked to be the more talented of the 2.

Odoi could bomb now he has his hefty new contract, but he looks a real talent.

Reckon he'd go for 60m plus in today's market.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
@say yes targeting me now that he's finished with GDeep.

giphy.gif

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'd put Odoi's break out season as winger above Saka's to be honest. The jury is out with Pulisic. The saddest thing is Pulisic, Pedro/William, Mount would be bench if I were choosing their front 4. Ziyech and Coutinho start Right and centrally and Odoi or Wilian left.

Saka and Martinelli are great prospects but the fact that we seem happy to rely on teenagers while Chelsea go out and buy Ziyech and seemingly Coutinho shows the difference in ambition between the clubs.
Odoi is overrated tbh.

Saka has been better this season. I think the reason his reputation has risen is due to the Bayern Link. Because they were desperate for a young winger after Robben and Ribery retired.

If I remember correctly, he currently takes home £180kpw.

That's insane for a player have never reached 5 goals or 5 assists.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
City linked with Aouar ffs. Top top level footballer.

We’re wishlisting some plumber from Scotland called Odean Dembele or something.

We wouldnt get both Aouar and Thomas, i prefer the latter. Although he would be a great Özil replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom