• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Fifa 2006 not having one song in that vid is criminal...

@Tir Na Nog did you play the Fifa 94 demo on Fifa 2006?

Now that was a terrible game that equalled elite levels of fun with friends :lol:

Yeah I was really surprised by that because I had fond memories of FIFA 06.

Yeah me and my mates gave the demo ago but gave up on it pretty quickly tbh. Still fun inclusion tho.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Favourite ever football game's intro...

More of a Championship/Football Manager guy, but always loved this into especially the song choice...

Nostalgia is amazing :drool:

Riou

...the word underrated is thrown around a lot, kinda like world class...but Eto’o genuinely feels underrated, ridiculous player that doesn’t get mentioned enough.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Most definitely was, all of that squad looked up to Ravel (Lingard, Pogba, Michael Keane as the more notable names from that youth team).

Ruined his career. He could have been a phenomenal player.
According to Rio he’s killing players in training for Sheffield Utd too, just couldn’t get into the team as they are playing so well.

Listening to Neville, it sounds like Morrison has had a tough life and done well to even get here.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Big Wengz giving the hair dryer treatment

Riou

Big Wengz giving the hair dryer treatment

Wiltord went from being not a starter, but a key squad player up to 2003...to barely playing at all in 2004, wonder if this is why.

Always remember Aliadiere celebrating really passionately when he scored against us :lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

According to Rio he’s killing players in training for Sheffield Utd too, just couldn’t get into the team as they are playing so well.

Listening to Neville, it sounds like Morrison has had a tough life and done well to even get here.

That doesn't surprise me if true, Ravel summed up in a clip. Crazy to think this is a highlight of one match.

He's got this fantastic ability to read defenders movements and anchor his dribbling around it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

My god look what Unai Emery Etxegoien has done.

EDIT: Right now that he's not our manager can we change that autocorrect thing. In fact anytime anyone mentions Emery it should be autocorrected to B.umery.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

My god look what Unai Emery Etxegoien has done.

EDIT: Right now that he's not our manager can we change that autocorrect thing. In fact anytime anyone mentions Emery it should be autocorrected to B.umery.
Man is a legend.

How many Managers can put a word in the dictionary?

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

• A_G
Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom