• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City Vs Arsenal | Wednesday June 17th | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You could boil a kettle with the anger on here if Wenger lost to City.

Now people couldn't even give a ****, talking about curries and stuff. Ha ha! We're just training fodder for City now.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I wish I could say I cannot believe how one player killed us.

Luiz first mistake is classic someone who thinks they're a more advanced player than defensive player. Adam's heads that ball out for a throw in. Terry heads it out for a throw in. Kompany heads it for a throw in. Luiz tries to control it as last man. ****ing idiot.
With his hip no less. We really weren't that bad today, albeit I've been unimpressed with us in possession. But it would have been 0-0 if not for Luiz.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Garcia down injured all our players standing looking around feeling sorry for themselves.

Rodri and Pep organising what they are going to do next. Foden too. Not a drop of organising or anything from our side. Just wanting to go home and play fortnite.

Lacazette standing talking to Mendy having a full chat. Our players just happy to be friends with everyone.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
this all day. he’s not been that good despite everyone brown nosing the pink faced clanger.
He's more lucky than he's good. Misplaced tons of passes, gave us a few openings early on. He's like this in like 95% of the games but his elite teammates get him the stats
He runs around, hits overhit passes, hits hopeful long range shots & has one or two good crosses that's all his game is but somehow he's hailed as a demigod

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Mendy covering his face. Walker looks beat.
Garcia stretchered off after Ederson flying into him in what would give an assault charge if not on a pitch.

Meanwhile, Ederson was walking around grinning and showing his gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom