• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Quarter-Final: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday June 28th | KO: 13:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I'd still sell AMN unless he shows some stupendous form for the rest of the games. Being better than Bellend is not that hard at this point.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Personally think our signings of last window have been great - Tierney, Saliba and Pepe are all what I'd consider good enough for a title challenging team

Issue was just that we'd always had too much **** left to fix and too little money to spend for it. Not much help, if you've got a burning house and dimn the fire in one room.
@Lady_Gooner mentioned that you need 2-3 good windows in a row before you start to see it in your team.

I’m 100% sure that Tierney will be a success, 95% with Pepe and we’ll see with Saliba.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I just don't see Willock as an AM. The midfielder higher up the pitch behind the attackers is probably the most depressing we have - not seen a reliable option yet.

No connection between our DMs/CMs to the one higher up EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom