• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Quarter-Final: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday June 28th | KO: 13:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Pepe is elite at drawing fouls but not putting himself in danger

The fact that no striker whatsoever looked particularly good at getting into those position with us since years, is very telling and makes me feel like its much rather coming from our midfield as well as weak fullbacks.

Hopefully we've got one side fixed with Tierney now.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Xhaka with bricks for feet again this game what a guy
You can always trust this guy to lose the ball when he is under any type of pressure. He cannot receive the ball if he is turned the wrong way. It is often that ends in him losing the ball.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Great counter attacking, quick, purposeful movement on display.

The openness of this game is playing nicely into our hands, us taking the lead has really helped out. We need to capitalise on this.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
I wac
Being serious though, I can't believe our last European trophy was in 1994 ffs :lol:

How many on this forum were even fans back then?
I watched it, I was 10, good time to be an Arsenal fan then 2 cup winners cup finals an fa cup and league cup win in the same year in 93. even though football wasnt wenger esque style I still remember the excitement and it was good fun. There was life before wenger and there will be life after as sure as night becomes day. We'll get through this mess.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Could we really not have convinced AMN to play RB with the promise of MF starts instead of wasting money on Soares?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ayyyyy

Tierney Pepe Saka

I’ve got hope in Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 26

Sturm Graz Sporting Director Andreas Schicker says he will meet Arsenal next week to attempt to sign striker Mika Biereth permanently [Kurier]

Arsenal have made contact with Stade Rennais and representatives regarding a move for Désiré Doué this summer. They are joined by PSG, Manchester United, Sp**s, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in the pursuit for the 18 year-old [The Secret Scout]

Arsenal are in the running to sign Crystal Palace attacker Michael Olise alongside Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea [Darren Lewis - The Mirror]

Emile Smith Rowe will hold talks with the club this week as the likelihood of him leaving for more playing time grows [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom