• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Granit-Xhaka-gestures-to-Arsenal-fans-d8dd.jpg
:lol:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
should go back further to the original transfer rumour page where he was discredited because of the league he plays in and why pay 25m for someone from a farmers league. Chris sutton's saying he is worth 60m he is having a laugh. Sign Firpo instead. Getting mugged off by a farmer league team.

I've said it for a long time now Celtic is a brilliant breeding ground for players. They develop an elite mentality because they have to win. They get kicked up and down the park so can handle the Stokes of this world. They pass the ball. They attack and defend high. Not every player who plays there is good enough for this level but the ones that are we should be all over.

They've had some great players down the years. We really should be considering Odsonne Edouard this summer, he's potentially a world beater imo.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Looks very good indeed. We should make a few more signings like this. British, high energy, athleticisim and great quality on the ball. Attanaible from outside the league clubs for a reasonable price. I'm sure there's a few others like that.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Good to see KT getting some love. Saw a bit of him when he first got games at Celtic as had heard about him when working in Glasgow on a job. We've been tracking him for about 4 years, and I've been buying him on FM for about as long! So very consistent for Celtic. Never seen him have a shocker, and we haven't seen half of what he can do in red and white yet. Before he got injured the first time at Celtic, he was so so good.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You can tell he's gonna be one of those players where every performance get overhyped even if it was average.
By us fans? I’m not sure you know, he’s not going to make fans fall into the sauce=ability trap as he’s a pretty no frills guy.

Think/hope he’s just going to become so consistently good that everyone has no choice but to rate him.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

You can tell he's gonna be one of those players where every performance get overhyped even if it was average.
I came in here just to say this tbh. He had his lovers before he had even kicked a ball for us.
The no nonsense down to earth thing that’s been blown out of proportion bothers me a bit as well. Plenty of humble ballers I’m not sure why he’s getting additional praise for carrying Tesco bags.

Saying that, fantastic game and if he can stay fit easily one of our most exciting players.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
By us fans? I’m not sure you know, he’s not going to make fans fall into the sauce=ability trap as he’s a pretty no frills guy.

Think/hope he’s just going to become so consistently good that everyone has no choice but to rate him.

It's less about the sauce=ability thing people fall into (glad others are clocking on) it's more like 'omg he's like one of us I love him' so they start getting excited over it.

I came in here just to say this tbh. He had his lovers before he had even kicked a ball for us.
The no nonsense down to earth thing that’s been blown out of proportion bothers me a bit as well. Plenty of humble ballers I’m not sure why he’s getting additional praise for carrying Tesco bags.

Saying that, fantastic game and if he can stay fit easily one of our most exciting players.

Yeah I like him but as @Fewtch freebandz said, they're already calling him a role model and the future captain because he tucked his shirt in lmao :lol:

It's always some weird popularity contest it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom