• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
I don't get why this club is going hard after Gabriel like they're supposedly doing with Partey. Gabriel is great fit for Arsenal.

Left foot (Arteta needs that for his defense, it's why Arsenal signed Mari but Mari is rotation player.)
Young (22)
Great passing ability
Great price (25 million euros)
Great size (6'3)

I think he has similar ability to Upamaneco and could be a gem. Don't let him go to Napoli.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What i kike about Depay that he all round player can give 15 goals 15 assists the problem now is he just came back from ACL he also failed at utd

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Depay for 22m would be a steal.. Only worry is the acl injury, but most seem to recover well from it these days..

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Depay for 22m would be a steal.. Only worry is the acl injury, but most seem to recover well from it these days..
And Depay is a physical monster with hunger and dedication, so I have less worries about his recovery than I would with others.

Still a gamble, though. At 22m it's one worth taking, I would argue. That's a low price for a striker who can replace Auba and Laca.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If Auba and Laca were both to go, which I can't see in one summer but there is a chance. Then is one replacement enough? Probably not.

I'm happy to replace Lacazette with Depay, but Auba is a different matter.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
If Auba and Laca were both to go, which I can't see in one summer but there is a chance. Then is one replacement enough? Probably not.

I'm happy to replace Lacazette with Depay, but Auba is a different matter.
If they were both to go, I would get a LW and ST. Preferably two who have complimentary profiles.

Jota (LW) + Depay
or
Edouard + Depay (LW)

We only need one starting striker to replace both with Nketiah already providing goals as a second striker and Martinelli as a LW/ST cover too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't understand why we got Cedric when players like Arrons will definitely be available and cheap think the club want save money to improve other areas

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't understand why we got Cedric when players like Arrons will definitely be available and cheap think the club want save money to improve other areas
Aarons will be cheaper in the long run

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our transfer business is finally clicking into gear.

But I'll need to see results first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom