• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Wednesday July 15 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Imagine what the headlines would be if it was Luiz or Mustafi who made a similar mistake like van Dijk did for Liverpool ahead of ours 1-1 goal??
nobody would care as he holds up the CL and PL medal he has won in the last 2 years.

my WhatsApp group still think half the Liverpool team are drunk from partying. Understandable. What's Mustafi achieved? and while Luiz has achieved things he has never really been held in high regard and up for a Balloon J Adore.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Don't we normally lose when we're winning? Expecting the same here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Huge job in transfers that club have to find midfielders are very good under pressure because we see Liverpool when they pressing we can't compete our midfield hide or just pass backward.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
I'm not gonna lie, I shouted with anger and happiness when Nelson finally ****ing scored. Now he can build on this. Hes not been great at all but hes surprisingly been one of our better players today. We need to get him closer to goal as he can clearly shoot. Get some confidence, get on the ball and make **** happen. Good stuff.

Laca been very good so far and scored again. Saka has also had some good moments. Negligible game from everyone else, especially Pepe.

We should swap wingers - get Pepe on the right with Nelson on the left.

for both goals..nelson did his job...put pressure..was there...kept doing the basics.... and didnt do a triple backflip but just got on with the game after scoring

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Pepe & Nelson were the worst players on the pitch but hey Nelson got a goal so yeah he's motm I guess

Except that Nelson's pressing is the reason why we scored our first and then he converted our 2nd. It was a joke but only Laca has looked like a real player for us this half so it's not out of the realm of possibility if Nelson settles down and sets up another.

Dennsb247

Why does Graeme Souness still sound so anti Arsenal yes they have gifted the goals but I swear if they were winning he would bang on about them being so professional

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
What's Mustafi achieved?

D_YCB_BXUAITqcd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom