• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Wednesday July 15 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lacazette has been class this while half. He's been playing well since the contract saga.
We saw this with Özil.
déjà vu?

Nelson has been appalling. But great goal credit where it's due.

Seems Liverpool are in the beach mentally

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I like the lad but he literally did the least of what we expect from any decent player in that situation.

He hasn’t played well overall, let’s be honest.

He scored a good calm finish against one of the best keepers in the world. He wants to settle into the game so he plays it simple. He just needs to believe in himself and be more confident cos the whole club believe in him.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Alisson looks like he lies in bed wanking all day and doesn't wash unless he's leaving the house.

Definitely looks like he's those 35 year olds that play PC games all day and go on reddit to tell people how it's better than consoles.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Performance wise a diabolical half let's be honest here
Pepe & Nelson were the worst players on the pitch but hey Nelson got a goal so yeah he's motm I guess

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm not gonna lie, I shouted with anger and happiness when Nelson finally ****ing scored. Now he can build on this. Hes not been great at all but hes surprisingly been one of our better players today. We need to get him closer to goal as he can clearly shoot. Get some confidence, get on the ball and make **** happen. Good stuff.

Laca been very good so far and scored again. Saka has also had some good moments. Negligible game from everyone else, especially Pepe.

We should swap wingers - get Pepe on the right with Nelson on the left.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd move to a back 4 in this half and put Saka in midfield. Get the team better balanced and able to use the width to avoid the middle square Liverpool are making.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nothing have showed Liverpool in holiday mentality they started gane so brilliantly but got comfertable we did well to press them high and force them to mistake.

Getting win today won't matter much but a good confident boost before facing mancity. Still we'll somehow f**k up

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hmm nah. If it gets to 5-1 I might start caring. There's a belter of a Grand Designs on channel 4 btw, castle restoration!

Gunners1616

Rob Holdini tonight:

latest

sdotzdot

Established Member
We’ll hide behind the ball in the second half, artetas dream when you’re up by 1 goal. Getting my sleeping tablets in now.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I was about to switch off when we equalised, certainly didn't expect us t turn it round and it will be difficult to even hold on to a point here.

Unless this is a fix?

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
We lose and draw 2 games which we should have won playing decently (at least in stretches), ****ed over by defensive errors and being zero clinical in front of goal.

Arteta: UNO REVERSE CARD

Joestlaachmkr

Imagine what the headlines would be if it was Luiz or Mustafi who made a similar mistake like van Dijk did for Liverpool ahead of ours 1-1 goal??

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Awful performance, we did nothing, is Pepe even playing?, who's in midfield? couldn't keep possession at any point. 2-1 up, everything according to plan.

will be shocked if we hold on to the lead. but I'll take it, better than being 0-1 down.
At least we maintain position while defending and we are better with pressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom