• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Final: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Saturday July 18 | KO: 19:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpower2540

giphy.gif
Grade A posting. Stuck with the Gandalf theme throughout

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
the winner from the final is getting europe league football.
if one of Chelsea or United will win, the 7th place will get it.
Otherwise Arsenal.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
What a performance! Before everyone thought to win this game we would need luck. No way! We could have scored more and they rarely looked like scoring. Players I normally complain about were inspired. Luiz, AMN, Xhaka, even Mustafi was good from the 15th min onwards. Brilliant, I thoroughly enjoyed that. Pool and City in the same week, we beat them both!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Wow! Just wow! Unbelievable performance!!!

The lads really deserved this. Fanatic determination! Love how we set back in a compact box and let them try to unlock us. Plus Auba! What a player! Love my Arsenal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom