• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 19/20

Alex Ferguson : "Ole I trust you can take care of one game now, I think you are ready. I really need a break from helping you all the time."

Ole : "Ok boss, I will let you down!"

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Worst part is I can't even change my profile picture because the forum is bugged. Have to support Deano until 2021.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Bilbao managing to get a 70M clause in Kepa’s contract imo. Possibly pound for pound worst signing in PL history.

Daylight robbery and they had a better player on the bench all along :lol:
Kepa was on the bench and running down his contract before he extended and got into the 1st team for bilbao. 70M clause was only because Spain has mandatory clauses lol. They still have two better keepers than Kepa.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
They've had two days less rest, but a better coach wouldn't lose 3-0 here. Utd will be better next year and they'll get top 4, they'll buy some more good players, but ultimately Ole isn't gonna make the difference at key moments. He's not gonna win you a league.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom