• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
After looking at comments under this tweet, you understand that Arsenal fans are in big denial. It will be epic meltdown.
Us and UTD are the worst in twitter they just think we going to sign everyone. still we are not sticking to the team we have

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Sokratis want to stay because after this next season he won't be continuing earning 90k a week. Absolutely sick and tired of these players.

I don't like to blame Sven but other than Auba who come here because of wenger he done f**k all in a year with us instead of signing good talent he give us Sokratis and mkhi.

:rofl::rofl: blaming everyone but his BF

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Might be room if they move on Mata, Lingard, Alexis & Ighalo finishes up deal.

United dont have the deepest squad with CL now.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If this happens, there's just no way Sancho happens too. Financially speakimz obviously, but also in terms of the player's and club's perspective, since they'd have too many up front, but a lack in quality elsewhere.

Reliable United journo's have already said they're focussing on a CB over Grealish.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Grealish is staying at Villa, nobody is paying the £70-80m they’ll want.
Now that they've stayed up, probably. Do you think we could drive the price down a bit by offering them Willock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom