• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

You optimistic about transfers this summer?

I keep changing my mind, one minute I’m thinking Grealish, Gabriel and Partey, next I think it’s Sarr in free and Coutinho on loan.

We’ll know a lot more this time next week I think. Clubs don’t have time to mess about with transfers so if we get Europa maybe we’ll actually see a solid link.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I reckon we should stick with the squad for another season, all the players need a full season under Mikel before we can properly judge them imo.

Preacher

Always Crying
I am probably one of the biggest pessimist here regarding transfers this summer. Expecting nothing. It will be only minimal changes and it will be not good enough. Another tough season awaits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom