• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Things starting to look up again in terms of what we can do this summer window.. They need to deliver!

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think they’ll all be done by then. They’ll want the players to be here before the season starts otherwise they might not be integrated enough to play until the end of October.
I hope so but it's very difficult.

ChefMan21

If we can lock away 3-4 good signings quickly - two permanent and two loans - we're in with a good shout next season. The permanent signings I'd be looking for high calibre players like Neves, Skriniar, Romagnoli, Partey, Bentancur, etc. Loans could be Ceballos (or a similar good young player if Real want him back), but I'd even take Coutinho (or similar) for the right price. Main thing is getting them done quickly and being of very high quality - no sense targeting multiple high risk targets if we want to progress.

(to be honest Neves and Ake would be a great window for me, because we know they can do the job in the league)

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

If we can lock away 3-4 good signings quickly - two permanent and two loans - we're in with a good shout next season. The permanent signings I'd be looking for high calibre players like Neves, Skriniar, Romagnoli, Partey, Bentancur, etc. Loans could be Ceballos (or a similar good young player if Real want him back), but I'd even take Coutinho (or similar) for the right price. Main thing is getting them done quickly and being of very high quality - no sense targeting multiple high risk targets if we want to progress.

(to be honest Neves and Ake would be a great window for me, because we know they can do the job in the league)
Ake is going to City.

ChefMan21

A rumour flying around yesterday.
Until he's signed, announced, and done the press, he's still available. :lol:

Anyway, point still stands - need to move quickly on mostly high quality, low risk targets (Ake fits that profile, as does Neves), so we don't get caught out next season.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Until he's signed, announced, and done the press, he's still available. :lol:

Anyway, point still stands - need to move quickly on mostly high quality, low risk targets (Ake fits that profile, as does Neves), so we don't get caught out next season.
I agree with your original point, just letting you know what i heard.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Inter are obviously looking to get rid of Skriniar so I think you go for him if you can.

Then Partey and Aouar. If you want Coutinho on loan as well then so be it.

D

Dial Square 1886

We going to start getting some rumours soon then?

Waiting for the first 'Arteta now has war chest of xxx million after securing European football' report, which will be closely followed by someone else telling us that 'Very few in-comings are expected, as Arteta grapples with budget restrictions.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom