• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I get this feeling in terms of a creative player there's a real left field signing in the works.

First step was to get this season done, winning the FA cup was worth an extra 30-50M to us.

After that evaluate who is staying although I think we will have a rough idea of who is staying and who's going already.

Sign Auba up.
Sell Guendouzi and the others you need to sell.

The next 4 weeks will show us if Stan is willing to actually put money in for transfers, this is one of the only years that owners can openly put cash into the club without any reprocussions.

The perfect window for me would be signing Skriniar, Partey and Grealish. Whilst keeping Auba of course.

Inter are open to getting rid of Skriniar, Partey is a main target of ours and Grealish adds something from the Premier league which I think is important.

Let's see what the club can do.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Cant wait for all the juicy rumours we're going to have now

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Keep Auba
Keep Ceballos
- Partey
- CB
- attacking midfielder

if we can get quality players for all these positions then we can challenge for top 4 next season and after end of next seasons clear out we might genuinely be able to spend some cash and challenge for the title.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Keep Auba
Keep Ceballos
- Partey
- CB
- attacking midfielder

if we can get quality players for all these positions then we can challenge for top 4 next season and after end of next seasons clear out we might genuinely be able to spend some cash and challenge for the title.

Agree, although i'd temper my optimism just a wee bit. I still don't think we get top 4 next season however good our summer is. The team's underlying performances are just so bad and we've been helped out by an overperforming striker and overperforming keepers.

I think 5th/6th with improved performances and getting far in the EL could be considered a good season next year.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have to get rid of at least 2 cb before buying one.

We'll need to get rid of Guendouzi and maybe Torreira to get another midfielder with Partey.

This is the complications we have we got big squad full of average players we need to sell.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even if we end up getting Coutinho on loan Orny still said Arteta targeting wide player the problem is if we get Coutinho the wide player will depend on getting rid of mesut.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Read on KDS a club has apparently made a bid for Edouard but will let him remain at Celtic for the season. Oddly suspicious that we have done just this with Saliba.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Read on KDS a club has apparently made a bid for Edouard but will let him remain at Celtic for the season. Oddly suspicious that we have done just this with Saliba.
Hope it’s us. Would make sense given the situation with Auba/Laca and Coutinho on loan.
Would guess it’s not though, doubt that we can afford to do so with the current state of our squad

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
How much does it cost an academy on average to develop a player to senior level? For example if a boy arrives at 10 years old and is sold at 20 for, say, £1m, what's the profit exactly? Cos obviously it isn't free to develop players, you have to spend on coaches, on equipment etc

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Balogun is a really really special kid though - wouldn't call it clever, more like making the best of it when he's leaving anyways.
its a pretty good price for a youth player that wants to leave and only has a year left on his contract tbh
I would have preferred to see him sign a new long-term contract and go out on loan but if he wants to leave then not much we can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom