• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I have a bad feeling that he's not good.

Granted most haven't watched him but the few who have don't seem to rate him...
Trash in both games vs Ajax in the CL. That’s all I’ve seen of him so hope he can do much better!

Kav

Established Member
Once again i ask who is the bum squad? who are the usual suspects? Now i'm hearing about a sauce squad and Banter brigade? I can't manage... where do you guys come up with this stuff? :rofl:

Kav

Established Member
CBs shouldn’t have long hair or nice trims anyway, level 1 at most no nonsense.

Seeing Saliba go to a level 1 I hope Gabriel comes in next season bald, 20 clean sheets right there.
Nah you need a bit of hair every now and then it helps when heading the ball and its good for determining how the wind flows and what level of moisture is in the air. All good defenders need to analyze weather conditions. :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Once again i ask who is the bum squad? who are the usual suspects? Now i'm hearing about a sauce squad and Banter brigade? I can't manage... where do you guys come up with this stuff? :rofl:

Don’t worry about it that stuff got old quite quickly, it’s flogging a dead horse by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom