• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
gettyimages-660063648_wide-72b7ca6895f7c7081a2f29509ec042b5306cfdea-s700-c85.jpg

Telling ya...Ronaldo looked like this, Messi would have won every Ballon d'Or from 2008-2017 :lol:

Bloodbather

Established Member

We signed a player I had in my wish list. Can't believe it.

He must be 21/22 in this picture.

I was a case similar to Robben. My balding pattern was different, but a lot of my hair at the front and top was gone by the time I was 21-22. Started shaving my head at 18 though (already thinning out by then) so you'd never see me walking around with hair like that.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We signed a player I had in my wish list. Can't believe it.

I was a case similar to Robben. My balding pattern was different, but a lot of my hair at the front and top was gone by the time I was 21-22. Started shaving my head at 18 though (already thinning out by then) so you'd never see me walking around with hair like that.
Yeah I think I have until I'm in my 30's but I've always told myself I'll go for the Jason Statham look when it starts to go.

Kav

Established Member
So it looks like he is coming to Arsenal. If so I would be happy with the transfer. I would like them to confirm sooner than later.

A solid CB, who is athletic. :cool:

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Slightly worried than Ornstein has said nothing about this so far, if the medical was tomorrow I think he would have tweeted something by now.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Are we forgetting about R9 and Henry? Probably the two best attackers in their primes. Both the archetypal bald goal scorers of the late 90s to 00s. Eto'o went up a level when he went bald. I never ever took Drogba seriously until he bald. That wet mop texturized hair was a big no-no. I personally think if you're darker skinned then you look alright bald because the hair is already short anyways.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
This is simply perfect. He was top of the list of CB signings so this is incredible. We need a defender like him with both athleticism, strength and composure. He isn't rash like the rest of our CBs. Has a very calm and confident temperament and a smoothness in how he plays. He could very well be the perfect partner for Saliba.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This is simply perfect. He was top of the list of CB signings so this is incredible. We need a defender like him with both athleticism, strength and composure. He isn't rash like the rest of our CBs. Has a very calm and confident temperament and a smoothness in how he plays. He could very well be the perfect partner for Saliba.
you're out of prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom