• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Some people have absolutely no shame. :lol::lol:

Ef9rYwCU0AAddrV

Reactions: A_G

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
This makes me appreciate the Özil transfer so much. It went from a rumour to Arsenal announcing it within a day. I dont think we'll ever get excitement like that again.

Because there was no room for delay mate as it happened on the last day of the window.

Steev10

Pretty confident even if we signed him, Luiz-Saliba would still be our best pair.

Saliba is ready, trust me...watched every minute of him for Saint Etienne last season, was superb in the Fench Cup final v PSG, deserved to be on the winning side.

he didn’t play in the cup final, his loan had expired and Arsenal wouldn’t extend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom